Chancellor State College has an unrelenting focus on outstanding outcomes for all learners from Prep through to exit at end of Year 12. Our curriculum teaching and learning is planned directly from and with ACARA and the new Senior Syllabuses, and we offer a broad range of Vocational Educational and Training pathways to ensure all students succeed given the right amount of time and support. Teachers, Heads of Department and support staff across both Campuses ensure our students can access current curriculum and learning across all Key Learning Areas and Certification courses in an on-line learning environment to ensure continuity in learning. We will continue to build our curriculum and associated learning activities progressively in line with our College Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Plan. We have always worked in a ‘futures focussed’ learning environment, therefore, we are confident that our students will be ready and able for seamless learning across the range of platforms that we already utilise routinely, in our classrooms.
eLearn is a flexible online course and community environment for EQ students and teachers. eLearn uses the Blackboard learning management system to deliver virtual classrooms and secure communities. It provides participants with access to courses or communities enabling communication, collaboration, reflection and learning at their own pace.
Virtual classrooms are private, secure eLearn course spaces created by Chancellor State College teachers to enable student learning.
- Teachers add students enrolled in their class to the applicable Blackboard course.
- Students navigate to eLearn. Every course they are enrolled in will be listed.
edStudios are drag and drop creative authoring spaces developed by teachers for students. Teachers and students can collaborate in the studio and use multimedia. Teachers set the access permissions for students in a studio. According to the permissions set students can view, contribute or edit a page of a studio. All participants in a studio can leave status updates and collaborate on their work.
- Teachers add students enrolled in class, then provide a link and access key to the edStudio.
Microsoft OneNote is software used by teachers to create digital notebooks that can be shared with students. These digital notebooks:
- can be distributed to students intermittently as content and activities are developed
- enable teachers to collaborate with students
- enable students to collaborate with each other; and
- enable teachers to see and provide feedback on the work being done by students.
- Teachers email a link to students that have been added to their Class Notebook.
Stile provides students with an online science elearning environment and provides students with interactive science lessons, science news stories and hands-on investigations.
- Teachers have enrolled students and provided a class code to each student.
Web Based Learning Curriculum Resources
Mathspace provides students with video lessons, textbooks and adaptive practice. It encourages students to become self-directed learners.